The Gift That Made Me Blush

It takes a lot to make me blush, usually. Proof of this is here.

So when a certain person walked into the office bearing a gift (unwrapped) that he was at pains to say his wife had chosen whilst they were overseas  – I was surprised at how fiercely I blushed.

Believe it or not, I’m usually a prude, and whilst I’m quick to blurt out rude, dirty comments in conversation, sex is not something I’m comfortable talking about, or even really raising with another person, face-to-face.

Needless to say, I think the other girl in the office was very grateful she’d received an iPhone cover with the Eiffel Tower on it as her souvenir – I don’t think she could have handled the Sex Dice of Tonight-You-Will-Be-Subjecting-Your-Body-To-All-Manner-Of-Unnatural-Gymnastics. Not at all.

Fuck.

I’m note even sure I can.

Thanks, Kerry.

This entry was posted in life things, love things, relationship things, work things and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to The Gift That Made Me Blush

1. BlindCripple says:

Hahahah… DOOOOOO IT! 🙂

2. Tara says:

*snigger* Epic.
    .-= Tara´s last blog ..Crossover =-.

3. Jeanette says:

Too funny!! LMAO!
    .-= Jeanette ´s last blog ..191-365 – A strap of note =-.

4. epic!

should have been a D20!
    .-= Geoffrey Chisnall´s last blog ..AB de Villiers is a singer =-.

5. KinkyChica says:

I’m sure I’m not the only one that though that you got some anal lub to make anal sex more pleasant.

You should really give him another chance, at first it is not pleasant, once you learn how to prepare yourself its not sore and is very exciting. You man though needs to work with you on this, he can not expect to just ram it in and go.

6. WTF?
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..A visit to Cape Town =-.

7. daisy says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry – I shouldn’t laugh but this is so funny. Your COWORKER gave you this?

And LOL that you linked to their twitter/blog. HAHA! I love it!! I was expecting to be directed to an old post about the quirks of the person and his wife or something – because really – if they gave you a sex dice it seems there must be more to the story about why they would do that!! but it was WAY better to be linked up to THEM. haha!

I had to restrain myself from commenting to them.
    .-= daisy´s last blog ..Steps to finding yourself =-.

8. boldlybenny says:

At work? I would’ve died!

Teee heeee…
    I have a set of dice, one has an action: lick, kiss, blow, nibble, tease, massage etc… the other has a body part: feet, hands, neck, lips, ears and anywhere!
    Think I may have to leave them next to Pauls bed tonight 😉
    .-= Gina´s last blog ..I’m blaming it on pregnancy brain! =-.

Hahahaha.. Classic..

Teehee… I see your hen party one day is going to be very entertaining!
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..Be A Virtual Guest At AnGlugWedding! =-.