A Post Full of Buts
- I know I said I’d quit blogging….but….truth be told, I doubt I’ll ever quit. I might take a little break every now and again, but clearly I suck at quitting.
- I know I’d said I quit Twitter too… but…. as you might have noticed, I sucked the big one at quitting that too.
- I know you’re probably wondering what made me suddenly quit….but….I don’t plan on talking about that. Let’s just say the issue’s been resolved, and leave it at that.
- I know it was sudden and dramatic….but….really, there’s not much to the story, I promise.
- I know I’ve returned to blogging….but… you’ll notice that ‘Expensive Mistakes & Cheap Thrills’ has been left by the wayside. Yes, I abandoned that name….but I’m not explaining why either. A fresh start for me.You wont be able to access any of my old content…but…I plan on sifting through it eventually, and uploading the parts of it that I really want to keep. There’s over four years worth of history there, I’m not entirely ready to abandon all of it yet.
- I know I haven’t been gone that long… but…. seriously. I missed you guys. I missed the therapeutic value of blogging.
- I missed reading other blogs….but….that was mostly due to the fact I actually couldn’t read blogs because I’ve been working for the last three weeks at a major insurance company (re-writing their policy documents) and their network is wired and they refused me access – so no interwebs for me.
- I’ve been working really hard….but… not so hard that I don’t have time to spend an evening painting with my Kid.
- I know this isn’t much of an exciting return to blogging….but.. I promise you something MUCH better on Monday, okay?
- So that’s all about me….but….what about you?
This entry was posted in life things
, work things
and tagged blogging
, The Kid
. Bookmark the permalink