Decisions, Decisions

So I need some help.

Since ditching the sexy-retro-chick-pink-notebook vibe, I have no idea what my style is, in terms of this blog. My current theme is meant to be a placeholder, until I could get this one (below) in.

But…the more I look at the current one, the more I like it. So I need your help. And I’m going toΒ  leave it up to a vote.

Vote either to:

a) keep the current theme

b) kick Snowgoose in the bum and get her to upload this one (which she, incidentally made all by herself, without me having to ask – because she’s an awesome friend like that )

So….a little help please?

This entry was posted in life things and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Decisions, Decisions

I like either it is your blog do what you want to.
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..Thankful Through The Darkness =-.

2. StevenMcD says:

I dig the current setup, its a very clean design and just awesome and stuff and things.

The proposed theme looks cool but this is better methinks

I like number: b

But like Bobbi Janay says, its your blog, do what you like. We will still read it.

4. Bonita says:

lol!! background SNAP!! I’ve got that same background on my site.. (option B’s)

5. cath says:

I like this one. πŸ™‚ thats my definitive vote. πŸ™‚ you shouldnt really have to listen to anyone else, you dickwad

πŸ˜› *ducks*
    .-= cath´s last blog ..this looks like a random picture to you =-.

6. sleepyjane says:

I like both but I like your current one more. If you could jazz this one up with a little colour here and there (like the tabs at the top or something) or maybe some colourful buttons it’d be even better, but just as is, is also nice.

I like the damask pattern of the second one, and the font in the header. πŸ™‚

Just something else – when you tweet it updates in my google reader, as well as when you post, so I don’t know if you could maybe get your feed sorted. I also just get a “feed generated” notification, not a partial/full feed at all. I don’t know about these things, if it’d be easy or not. Just thought I’d let you know. πŸ™‚
    .-= sleepyjane´s last blog ..And she smiled a little and said; β€œYou’ll see, just you wait.” =-.

7. I love the current theme! And I agree with @SleepyJane, if you can add some colour to the current theme then it’d be that much better.

P.S. I also have the same problem with viewing your blog posts in my Google Reader as @SleepyJane πŸ™

I must be honest and say I like the damasque…
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..So Much Of Recognition, It’s Like Wow! =-.

9. Jeanette says:

Love the damask one!! Love it!
    .-= Jeanette´s last blog ..66/365 – Jump for Joy =-.

10. Sharon says:

I love the damask one, but that’s just my opinion πŸ˜›

11. Terrance says:

I vote for the second option. It has that unique ExMi style to it that the internet so desperately needs πŸ˜‰
    .-= Terrance´s last blog ..Setting Pidgin’s auto away status message =-.

12. Nafisa says:

I think a blog theme has to suit a person, and your current one is too plain / boring and does not suit you. At all.

Definitely B.

13. SwissTwist says:

I like this one… πŸ™‚

14. Bonita says:

As much as I like the background of the other one ( πŸ˜‰ )I much prefer the overall clean feel of this one.. As Sleepyjane said tho’, perhaps just some bits of colour in this one.. Although I’d recommend one extra colour only..?

15. goose says:

Tell you what, I’ll do one tonight that is this theme with a bit of exmi attitude like the damask one. That should settle it. Cos I’m just awesome like that

16. Antilogic says:

Like this one!
    .-= Antilogic´s last blog ..Nike Human Chain Advert =-.

17. Shebee says:

I was gonna say go with B, because its way more you, but I like this theme also. So when Heids says she’ll do it over with this theme as a starting point, you can’t really get much more of a better choice than that.

SO its settled. yay.

And, lastly, fuck you very much in your eye forever the mostest.

xx
    .-= Shebee´s last blog ..Test Post From BlogDesk =-.

18. Shebee says:

One last thing:

PLEASE can The Goose get rid of the fokken italics in the comments section? Jirre fok. They hurt my eyeballs.
    .-= Shebee´s last blog ..Test Post From BlogDesk =-.

I vote for this one…it’s pretty.

πŸ™‚
    .-= cassey´s last blog ..Today, was not a good day =-.

I’m butfucked! I like both equally. Guess I’m no use in helping you decide, sorry!

Um

I like both.

22. Alet says:

I like the current one!
    .-= Alet´s last blog ..Haircut … =-.

23. Johanni says:

I love the Damask one, but this one is also cool… Hmmm

Hi there!

My new blog is available at: http://mommanats.blogspot.com

Would love it if you could visit!

25. flarkus says:

Oh, hell-no do you use this bland and sterile theme! It completely undermines your mommyness and unique personality! Get off yer lazy backside and tap into that genius creativity already!