The Person He Is

• Loving, generous, thoughtful, selfless.
  • Funny, silly, quirky, obsessive.
  • Accepting, questioning, forgiving.
  • Bad-tempered, angry, loud.
  • Determined, persistent, relentless.
  • Never forgetful.
  • Dependable, reliable, honest to a fault.
  • Protective, jealous, trustworthy.
  • Territorial, possessive.
  • Insensitive, hurtful, quick to lash out in an argument.
  • Gentle, passionate, quiet.
  • Loud, calloused, blonde.
  • Blue-eyed. Sun-burnt.Moody, brooding.
  • Caring, nurturing, willing to make the effort.
  • Infuriating, frustrating, completely vexing.
  • All the things he loves, I hate. All the things I love, he hates. We are polar opposites.Opposites attract.
  • Opposing puzzle pieces.
  • That fit together.
  • That are meant to be together.
  • He’s mine.
  • Mine to love.
  • Mine to hate.
  • And I wouldn’t have him any other way.

This entry was posted in love things, relationship things and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Person He Is

1. Hardspear says:

Sjoe! I sometimes wonder how chicks sees us. My wife, Lamb, last night told me how much she loves me, and an hour later she was mad as hell at me.

Insightful post…
    .-= Hardspear´s last blog ..Amazon Kindle in South Africa 2 – My experience =-.

2. David Alves says:

Yoh…rocking post hun.

Sounds special, not in an elbow licking way, but special, you know…like the “fuzzy” kind…

I’ll shut up now.
    .-= David Alves´s last blog ..A small amount goes a long way… =-.

3. This was sweet!

Also, I haven’t been here in a little bit, and you’ve completely revamped your website. I don’t even know where I am anymore!

4. Oh, also, I’m extreeeemeeelyyyy shy, so asking out a guy isn’t on my list of things to do EVER in my entire life. I force myself to do things to break out of my shyness, but asking someone out isn’t one of those things!
    .-= The Boob Nazi´s last blog ..Can I Get an Amen? =-.

5. Ah, this is beautiful! TO an extent, we are also opposites. With time the rocks in the river have rounded each other’s edges.
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..Sometimes I wonder what the neighbours think. =-.

6. niqabi says:

isnt it wonderful to fall in love everyday with the same person :)) enjoy!

7. Astrodate says:

Hmmm. He sounds of the Earth kind, while you sound more like a Fire/Air kind. Yes, polar opposites and very different communication styles.

What a sweet post. I might steal this idea if you don’t mind?
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..FlashBack Friday =-.

Loving the love!!
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..A Note To The Blogs I Read… =-.

10. Twistygirl says:

I liked this post even though it makes me miss not having a significant other
    .-= Twistygirl´s last blog ..Medical matters =-.

Love the honesty!
    .-= mommanats´s last blog ..Let’s talk balls =-.