Dude’s Looking For a New Home

So apparently I have to get rid of my canines. It’s a combination of  the fact that The Boyfriend never wanted dogs in the first place and also the fact that now that I’m working all day and not sitting at home, with loads of time to spend with the furry creatures. My dogs are a tad neglected, aside from a bit of playing when I get home, and the occasional walk.I feel terrible, but it really would be best to find them a new home.

Now my dad has already agreed to take URL, my Jack Russell, as he has a whole herd of Jack Russells on his farm. But he can’t take Dude, because he has too many male dogs already. So Dude is looking for a new, happy home. Preferably with kids, as he is excellent with children.

Here’s his specs:

Name: Dude
Sex: male
Age: approx 1 year old
Vaccination status: up to date
Neutered: affirmative
Cute: affirmative
Cuddly: affirmative
House-trained: fully

He’s an amazing little Sausage Dog (see, Tanya, I capitalised the letters) and I’m really sad to have to do this. Please, if you know of anyone in Jozi who’s looking for THE MOST AWESOME  little pup companion, please let me know. LOOK HOW CUTE HIS FACE IS – how can you resist?

He comes with:
1 x collar & leash
1 x food bowl
1 x bag of his favourite food
1 x sleeping cushion and blanket

So….any help?

This entry was posted in life things, love things and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Dude’s Looking For a New Home

1. Pingback: uberVU - social comments

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention ExMi » Dude’s Looking For a New Home -- Topsy.com

3. Wenchy says:

sorry you have to do that

4. sleepyjane says:

I’d take him in a second but Jaco would freak out. He really is a precious little dog! I’ll ask around for you. x
    .-= sleepyjane´s last blog ..I am not looking forward to packing, I can tell you that much =-.

5. Mina says:

call Peggy of the daschund association (011) 462 7961
    they are helping me to re home my sausage girl

6. stelmofire says:

My ex boyfriends mother lost hers to old age a while back. treated it like a child. would love another one one. The exs’ no is 0833251011 (JP) Dont mention my name(he doesnt like me much)

Lemme chat to my cave-man. I think we might be able to organise.

8. Anja says:

I would leave the boyfriend and keep the dog!
    Look at that little dweaselface! ag jitte!

9. Renee says:

Hey there

You’re welcome to put a poster up at my local petshop (and grooming parlour).

Paws
    Shop 9, Boskruin Shopping Centre
    Cnr Hawken & President Fouche Rd
    Boskruin

Contact Lynn
    011 792-8797
    082 897-4865

I’m sorry I can’t help out ExMi… I’ll keep my ears open though.
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..Caption Competition! =-.

If he is good with kids I’ll consider it. I had to take my 2 crazy ass Jack Russels to my mother-in-law’s farm because they were just too busy and crazy for my babies!
    .-= mommanats´s last blog ..I feel like this because…… =-.

12. Oh he is so cute! Sorry you have to do this. My two girls are not used to small doggies.
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..Just popping in to tell you…. =-.

13. MeganTS says:

Hey! if you haven’t found a home for him when we get up there, i’ll take him! may have to be in a month or two tho cos i don’t know if we’ll be renting a house straight away.
    .-= MeganTS´s last blog ..About the big move =-.