iPhone Lust and Retail Therapy

After nearly five days of using an iPhone 3GS, I’m still not smitten.

I am, however, smitten with the Hipstamatic app and took some cool pictures today, on an outing to Bruma.

After a long week filled entirely with Mondays (that didn’t get fixed by a joint and Jackass DVDs) – retail therapy was necessary. This is what I bought:

Two pairs of shoes – sneakers and slip on pumps.

A bag for work – that will hold a MacBook, an external keyboard and my various other gadgets and all my other crap:

Not that you can see it in this picture (much) but I bought an amazing blue scarf.

Using an iPhone has left me with one burning question – when are we getting cool photography apps like this for BlackBerry??

This entry was posted in life things and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to iPhone Lust and Retail Therapy

1. Sharon says:

If you don’t want that iPhone I’ll take it!!! 🙂
    .-= Sharon´s last blog ..A Little Boy’s Perfect World =-.

2. Luca's Mum says:

Yes! WHEN???
    Love the slip on pumps 🙂 x
    .-= Luca’s Mum´s last blog ..Ooh … pretty – =-.

3. pia says:

Love, love, love the shoes!

Now I wanna go shopping…
    .-= Angel´s last blog ..A Pamper Party To End All Pamper Parties =-.

5. Oh I want a bag like that!!
    .-= Jeanette Verster´s last blog ..Chantal’s Maternity Shoot =-.

6. LiLu says:

This is awesome. I’m on Verizon so I can’t get an iPhone, but I tried a Droid and HATED it and immediately returned to the Berry. Then I saw Verizon’s getting the iPhone in January, and I was torn once more… but BUTTONS!! Oh how I love my BUTTONS!!!
    .-= LiLu´s last blog ..MTV TJ Challenge 2- SaveTheFurbabies =-.

7. daisy says:

I Heart that bag!!! And I’m so glad to hear that someone is not apple crazy!!! omgosh – the iphone hysteria here is going to KILL ME!!! (it already made me go crazy other wise I would have said it’d make me go crazy) 😉

Cool pics though – I like the way the colors turned out!!
    (and cute flats with the skulls – heart! heart!)
    .-= daisy´s last blog ..Comment on A different nightmare – a better ending by vanessa =-.

It took time for the IPhone to grow on me to as a bb girl. Give it time, I love mine now.
    .-= Bobbi Janay´s last blog ..What if it isnt enough =-.

9. I heart this post dudette…just one question luv…

Why didn’t you wait for the iPhone 4 and settle on the 3GS?

I’m kind of in the same predicament with regards to upgrades.
    .-= David Anthony Alves´s last blog ..Homage to the “Tiesto Death” …again =-.

10. kyknoord says:

The only retail therapy I get is trying to reattach the tail on the cat’s toy mouse.
    .-= kyknoord´s last blog ..A long time ago- in an archipelago far away… =-.

11. Alet says:

Hope this week is much much better!
    Love the bag
    .-= Alet´s last blog ..Specializing in cattle =-.

12. ohhh, I like that bag!
    .-= cat@juggling act´s last blog ..A visit to Cape Town =-.

Dear Exmi

Plz will you become my comfy/funky shoe shopping guru? S’naaaice…