1.Looking for new things to fiddle with, now that I’m iPhone-photo-app-less and I’ve come across a few rad photo-editing apps for my mac in my explorations. Online photo-editing apps. Online photobooth apps. Trial versions of photo-editing apps, like this one. Am totally smitten CameraBag v1.5 for Mac, which promises to: “recreate the magic of film in a fast, intuitive, minimal interface”. I’m loving how simple it is – choose a photo, choose a filter, and you’re done. I’m trying out a 15-day trial of the app (that puts a trial mode watermark over everything you save), and so far I’m thinking that it might actually be worth buying. There’s also Poladroid, which is a funky little app that turns your images into Polaroid-lookalikes, with drag-and-drop functionality. You even have to wait, whilst your picture develops.
2. Girl Guides. Can you tell I’m loving on that too? We’ve been very busy, working toward the launch. All I can say is that there’s going to be more than a motherload of wickedcool stuff to be won. For now, check out the latest reviews. I wrote another how-to yesterday – how to set up and use the WordPress for BlackBerry app. It might sound a bit dorky, but I’m kind of enjoying this sort of writing. Surprisingly so. Anyone else using the WP app on their BlackBerry?
3. New one-of-a-kindcovers for my macbooks. Yes, plural. My mother has taken it upon herself to outfit my hardware with some sturdy, gorgeous protection. I have one that’s brown suede on the outside, with an orange zip, and a super-bright and funky-retro fabric on the inside. It’s padded, so my macbook is protected from knocks and bumps, and the zip is secure and sturdy. There are no edges or awkward flaps that get in the way – when my macbook is in this cover, it just slides easily into my bag. The other one I have is a gorgeous purple paisley that totally makes me think of Angel every time I look at it. Can’t wait to go round to my mother’s house and collect it. Seriously, how lucky am I?
4. Working on the Body Thrills e-store.Writing product descriptions. Taking product pictures. Working on recipes. Experimenting. Having a constant supply of new, delicious and indulgent products – my skin has never smelled so yummy or been so soft. Even The Boyfriend is loving the variety in his grooming routine. Am especially loving on the Lemon Nougat and Honey Coconut Body Butter – as Rebecca says, it smells a bit like sherbet.
4. Shopping for a summer wardrobe. Over the weekend I went on a bit of a clothing mission and bought three new pairs of comfy jeans, a whole load of new tops and skirts, and a belt or two. I also ordered a few tops from overseas, that are waiting at the airport post office for me to collect. Now I just need to get some summer shoes, and some funky new nail polish colours!
5. Hanging out with my Kid. Even if it’s just cuddling on the couch, watching Astro Boy for the billionth time, I am totally adoring this little guy. So excited was he last night, for his bi-weekly swimming lesson. Daddy didn’t even have to get into the pool with him, this time. He was ace out with the teacher, and totally okay with it. Also totally okay with entertaining all the spectators with his antics and making all the other moms go awwww. Yup. That’s my boy.
So what are you loving on right now?