So it took a while, but other bloggers finally got round to scratching through their closets for unwanted wearable gems. If you need a refresher on what this online thrift swap is all about, see here.
As this is the first time we’re trying this idea out – I’m going to leave it open to everyone to join in – we’ll keep it open for a week, and if you decide that you have time, between now and next Friday to do a swap post, feel free to do so, and link back here/leave me a comment with your linky-dink (if you don’t have a blog, try doing a Facebook note, or if you’d like to do it on Twitter, you can post your items as twitpics, using the hashtag #onlinethriftswap, and @mention me in your post). And please, share this with your friends – it’s obviously more fun for everyone if we can get loads of people involved. Plus, we all have at least ONE friend that we’d dearly love to mug for her shoe/handbag collection, don’t we? Now’s your chance to make that happen…. 😉
So let’s take a look at what the other bloggers have on offer:
- Here’s the link to my post, with my list of shoes/dresses/tops.
- Here’s the link to Lola By The Sea, with her list of handbags, vintage gloves and shiny belts.
- Here’s Gina’s link, to a list of tops/shirts/dresses.
- Here’s Tanya’s list of shoes/skirts/accessories.
- Here’s Lauren’s list of handbags/accessories/dresses.
- Here’s Mel’s list of skirts/cardigans/tunic dresses.
Hope to see you join in 🙂